Saturday, October 30, 2010

WSU change?

If there was something about Wright State University I could change, it would be the scheduling process. For me, scheduling is very difficult. My older brother also goes to Wright State and he is a year older than me and we are both commuters. In my family of six, we only have two cars with five people having their license. Meaning, before my brother and I leave for school, we have to drop my mom of at work and my dad takes the other car to work. For this quarter, I have classes that end in the early afternoon. This means, I have to wait around for my brother on campus until four. Before school started, I thought this was going to be horrible, but then I realized it was not when I found out what there was to do on campus.
My brother has already scheduled his classes for next quarter and I have not. He scheduled them on some days to end at nine at night. So I guess this means that I have to tell my advisor that my classes have to be scheduled on only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and all before three in the afternoon. I have been told that this might be difficult because of how late I am doing it.
If I could change one thing about the scheduling process, I would make it so that there was some sort of program, while scheduling, for commuter siblings who drive to school together. There needs to be a simpler way to schedule for people like us. 

1 comment:

  1. omg you are a family of six? thats awesome! but I agree the scheduling is difficult for me also and my sister goes to wright state and she had to help me too!

    ReplyDelete